Website support is critical in such a digital age. There is nothing more frustrating than finding an error within your website. Or even worse (and embarrassing) when a parishioner points the error out to you. We know that from publishing bulletins.
You just want it fixed, and we get that.
Your site is not stagnant and it should evolve over time to continue to serve your parish needs. We can help you with simple content updates and more complex website enhancements (adding Spanish pages).
We are here to help maintain your website.
We understand that your website is an informational and evangelizing tool. Listening to your needs is our trademark. With our website maintenance services you can get the most out of your investment.
Reasons why to get website support.
- Make sure your website is backed up. Don’t wait until it’s too late. An error is bound to happen on your website whether it be from being hacked or simply deleting a page by mistake. Having a back up of your webpage make it easy to roll back and start fresh. We provide website backup on a regular basis.
- Optimize your website content for SEO. It is more than setting up keywords, keeping titles short and a responsive design. It is content. Optimizing your website for search engines mean new parishioners finding your church.
- It is important to update your software. It helps stop hackers.
- Volunteers. They are not always there when you need them. We are accountable.
Website support is how we help you
- Problem solving
- Security updates
- Plug-in updates and monitoring
- Content updates
- HTML updates
- Browser compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Plug-in installation and configuration
- Website Hosting
Let Us Help
Our developers at Bartleby Press are experts at updating your website. Contact Bartleby Press today to start planning your new card.